Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy :)

We had an awesome week in Illinois celebrating the marriages of our sisters Sarah and Margaret and the men in their life :)  What wasn't so awesome was the illness the four of us decided to contract while on vacation.  We brought it home with us and have been enjoying it all week long.  It's been terrible.

Today, Saturday, we did nothing but relaxed and tried to get better.  I slept a ridiculous amount of time and I do think I feel better this evening.  For some fun we decided to find yet another movie to watch on netflix.  We came across a documentary entitled Happy and decided to give it a watch.  I loved it!  It was good and I recommend everyone see it.  My other conclusion is that we need to move to Denmark and live in a huge "joint home."  OR maybe I can convince my own family of this type of living is beneficial if not absolutely wonderful! 

My mom and dad took a small vacation this past week after the wedding.  They visited Mt. Rushmore and sent us all a picture.  It was really neat...I hope to visit there someday.  I'm glad they got to spend some time together relaxing after the third and final beautiful wedding they will ever throw!  What awesome parents I have! Love them both more than they know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment