Friday, August 3, 2012

It's like this...

I really don't have much to say...can you believe that?!  I know a few people who can't I'm sure :) 

Since our move and our life changed 110%...I have been in a bit of an internal struggle.  I have had two jobs.  One which I absolutely hated and the other that has been a true blessing from God.  The real funny thing is I wouldn't have one without the other so I am thankful for both opportunities.  NOW I have two jobs yet again only this time I love them both.  Full time mom and jewelry lady!  Can life get any more awesome?

Tyler truly enjoys his job.  I wonder sometimes if he will ever be affected by anything.  He has easily fell into a routine in this new state and his new place of employment.  I'm beyond proud of him.

Lucy and Will...well, lets just say I've been "building their character" a LOT lately.  I have placed and pulled them into so many programs they have no clue what tomorrow will bring.  My goal is to change that...give them some stability once I can get my own mind figured out.  They have both had a birthday...Lucy is 4 and Will is 3.  They are smart and beautiful.  Although, at times I wonder if I can keep my cool when they give me an ear full that I don't care to hear.  Then I have to remind myself that they are my children and I deserve every single bit of sass that comes my way! :)  

This summer has been extremely warm.  It's miserable being outside but we spend most evenings riding bikes, making sidewalk chalk drawings, blowing bubbles, playing in the "woods" (actually, a row of trees by our apartment complex) AND getting ate up by mosquitoes! 

The last few weeks the kids and I have been traveling...a LOT!  We went to Illinois the first week of July and then I took a side trip to Fort Worth TX for a jewelry conference.  It made a huge impact on my life and my business.  THEN, we came home for the week of Will's third birthday so we could be with Tyler.  Last weekend we traveled to Illinois again for the wedding of Tyler's brother Michael and his bride Samantha!  It was lovely.  We were thrilled to be there and it was awesome being with our family. 

I have the honor of cutting BATMAN's hair!

Listen, she runs a tight ship...she'll put you in the corner if you aren't careful!

Guess which three are REALLY sleeping?!?

Daddy and Will!

My Maddie LOVES flowers!

This picture is awesome...

My Lulu...isn't she beautiful!

CHEESE!!!

oHHHH,,,,Ahhhhhhh

Lucy and Aunt Sarah

Nanny J and Charles Fox

Here we are...

Aunt Stephanie and Mads...I think they are both beautiful!





Just playin man..



Steph and Tyler solving the problems of the world on vacation

High Five Hello Kitty!

Cutest farm animals I've EVER seen!

Will thought Vacation Bible School was AWESOME!!!

Self portrait

And the feet!

My friend Aston and I on 4th of July

Sweet Josie!

Will, Angel and Lu enjoying Brian's fireworks

Ms. Lottie and I

Kelly and I

AAAaahhhhhh

Cheese!

Sweet Alana and I

FRIENDS!!! 

GOOD TIMES :)

Oestreich Shower



yum

Showered with love and GIFTS!

Margaret and Lori

Mom, me, Margaret (the Bride) and Adrienne..my most favorite women in the WHOLE wide world!!!



God Bless Texas

On stage 1st National Rally Premier Designs 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment